Saturday 9 June 2012

Lap Surgery To Remove Endo Ovarian Cysts

Hello....

Oh... What the hell happened to me???

Oh well, oh well...

I just had my lap surgery to remove my big-big twins ovarian cysts last week and I'm recovering and almost 100% well now..

It has been a week since I had my surgery and I'm doing very very good.. Spent $9k on the surgery, thanks to my insurance that helped to cover half of the cost. So, ladies.. insurance is very very important no matter what...

I stayed in the hospital for the whole one day and damn.. I tell ya, it hurt and yes it really hurt ALOT!

Sitting down, getting up, bending down, or whatever activity... was damn damn hurtful, crampy and it was horrible!!

Finally, my surgeon was able to remove my big ovarian cysts (5 cm +) on my left and right ovaries and my endo was removed too!! I'm too afraid if it will come back again :(

So, I must try damn HARD to get preggo before my cyst & endo come back again!!

This is like the first time in my life I take care myself really really well.. No more JUNK foods, no more seafood (full of toxins), no more processed foods, no more oily & fried stuff, no more soft drinks, no more drinking from plastic bottle, wash & peel my fruits properly before eating, no more dairies and many more of NO NO NO... oh gosh, I'm so so so freaking afraid of my cysts coming back before I have my baby!!



Good luck to my TTC program after the surgery!

I wish ya all well, stay healthy!

Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment