Wednesday 4 April 2012

Favorite Noodles

I love NOODLES and yes, I can eat noodles every day.. I love it more than I love rice, I just can't live without my noodles :) and yes, I'm a very typical Asian-Chinese girl ^^

Here are my most favourite noodles:

Oh yeah, Korean-Spicy-Instant-Ramean is the best... good to have it during cold/rainy days




I love Japanese Ramean :)


Another Korean-Spicy Instant Noodles, The brand is Nong-Shim (red package) Spicy Mushroom, it's the best instant noodles ever :) Spicy!! I love it with meatballs :)


Vietnamese Chicken Pho (noodles), I crave for this once in a while, the soup is so comforting in some ways lol, the fragrant soup, the taste of the mint leave, the soup... is just so so so soothing inside my mouth. Heavenly taste! One of the best! Good to have it with fried spring roll :)



I love love love this, it's called Mee-Soup (noodles soup) and only available in Medan, Indonesia. Noodles with chicken balls and crackers. Of course, it's spicy!


The famous wantons noodles at joo chia road... It has been there for 3 generations... My hubby's favourite since he was a kid :) Heavenly! I love the soft noodles texture with the tasty seasoning oil & good chili paste to accompany with. Not forgetting the fragrant plain soup! We have this at least once or twice in a week. Family's favourite in Singapore!




My home made Indonesian instant Mee-Goreng (Fried-Noodles). So good but not healthy!

North Bedok, Bak-Choi-Mee or minced meat noodles. The stall is very very popular and has been selling for generations. Expect to wait about 30 minutes! Worth of waiting though!

and here you go, super tasty minced meat (pork) from Bedok North, No. 58 Market, Soft noodles with soft minced meat. The soup is heavenly! Not forgetting the pork dumplings, so yum-yummy :) Only available in Singapore though! Me, Hubby & Mum-in-law have this every Saturday/Sunday.. It's a MUST to eat!




Enjoy your noodle,

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment