Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Black Hair & I love it!!!

Hellooo....


I love my black hair... :) and I'm proud being an asian with black color hair.. I was born naturally with dark brown reddish hair, inherited it from my Mama and well I have been living with my dry-reddish hair like forever and I used to envy girls with shiny black hair.. but not anymore until I found this great hair color, Liese buble hair color in natural black.. It's like shampoo hair color, extremely easy to use and very even result... I love it!!!




I love my dark hair now :) Bye-Bye Red Hair (I hate you!)



A good thing about having dark hair is it compliments my complexion :)



My hair looks healthy and shinier. Dark hair appears shinier than brown or red hair, that's for sure!!!


My hair is really long.. The length is about my belly button :)




and yeahhh I can style it too... Tie it up, Bun it up or let it down... I look the same fabulous with my dark hair...



Be Proud of Your Own Race,

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment