Monday 7 May 2012

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream

Helloooooo....

I love love love this product. My face feels so so so soft like a baby face. I can't see any improvement in wrinkles yet, not because this product is no good.. I believe this is an excellent product, the reason I said I can't see improvement is because I DON'T HAVE A WRINKLE YET!!! Lucky me, at 29, I can't see a single wrinkle yet (maybe I've been using anti wrinkle products since I was 25 to prevent wrinkles). Yeah??

I use this product is mainly to prevent wrinkles from attacking my face and to soften my skin too :) This product is gentle, no break outs or whatever and it smells so good :) Love it!!

Prevention is better even if you do not have wrinkles yet... :)


Millions thanks to Olay for the great Regenerist products and absolutely love it to bits

Stay 10 years younger ladieeeessss...

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment