Wednesday 23 May 2012

Something VINTAGE to share

How many of you ladies love vintage stuff?? I love vintage soooooo much.. :) wanna show you ladies my vintage inspired dressing table :)

I hope you enjoy pictures below :)





I have this funny habit, I like to collect whatever re-usable packaging I think is cute & useful. For example: ice-cream cup, medicine little container, loose powder plastic packaging, cute bottle, colorful plastic bag, paper bag, tube, food or drink packaging/can/tube/container or whatever I think I can re-use them, I collect them!!! I have this funny habit since I was a little girl and my mum & grandma used to hate me collecting rubbish.... I just can't say NO to re-cycle cute packaging or container... I love them!!!

And below here is my durian ice cream plastic cup and I just couldn't throw it away, so I brought it back home and see what have I transformed into?? It's transformed into a girlish vintage floral cup, cool!!!!
I also re-used other re-cyle containers to store my travel-kit skin care & body lotion :p


My skin & body care and my hot pink make up bag!


Edited my picture into a vintage-ish kind :0



Do you like vintage style?

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment