Friday 1 June 2012

Classy, Sexy & Girlish Vintage Dress

Hello Ladiesssss....

I just bought something so prettyyyyy.... It's a very classy, girlish & sexy vintage dress. I bought it at $20 in one of the street shops at Toa Payoh.. Great deal for such a detail-made dress :) and I really admire & heart this dress very very much..

What do you think? This dress is pretty short, it's so sexy for flaunt your long legs (about 20 cm below my butt) and plus it's sexy because it has a pretty uneven loose-cropped touch at the back, accompanied by little round-brown colored vintage buttons. The design is pretty unique with the V line at the back and wide U neck line at the front, plus V back line is lower than the U neck line. It's precise cutting with neat-flowy material.


The cropped cutting at the back makes me look like wearing a loose-cropped blouse with a pretty flowy skirt, that's at the back, amazingly, at the front, I look like I'm wearing a sexy girlish vintage dress :) Love the uniqueness :)



V line at the back and U line at the front



Hearts,

Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment