Friday 22 June 2012

It takes TWO to acheive FLAWLESS skin

Hello..

I wanna share with all of you on how to get flawless skin.. It takes only TWO things.. Yes, trust me! Only TWO!!

After following this TWO regime, my skin is much much better.. soft with no pimples, more radiant, less blackheads and not-so-dry anymore..

The secret is THE LESS IS MORE, THE LESSER THE BETTER!!!!

Okay, you guys know that after my lap surgery two weeks ago, I became lazy to apply my complete skin care regime.. Well, I skipped my spot corrector, eye cream, night cream, etc.. and I only applied OLAY Regenerist Serum once/twice a day after cleansing my face, yes that's it!! and I also consumed OMEGA3 Fish Oil, one capsule a day to maintain my health.. and you know what??

After two weeks, my skin improved a lot!! Seriously, now I don't need to scrub my nose as often as before (my nose was full of gross blackheads last time) My skin is better now!

So, it only takes TWO to achieve my flawless skin:

ONE : OLAY REGENERIST SERUM
TWO: OMEGA3 FISH OIL

My skin is clearer now!! So I have to agree, the lesser cream I put on my face, the better my skin becomes!!

Here's the typical ME at home with no make-up, hair up, spec on & batik dress on! My skin looks good without make-up base. I don't even need to edit my picture at all.. It's flawless now, except that stubborn black circles under my eyes, lol!


OLAY REGENERIST serum can be used on areas around eyes, jaw line, neck & cheeks.. So it's all ALL in ONE.. I don't even bother to buy my night cream, eye cream, etc now because this is GOOD enough!! My skin now is moisturised enough, even in the air-con room!


I have one extra-ready stock! Just 2 pumps is enough!


You see that, left is before & right is after. You see after using this serum, my skin looks good & feels soft too


Don't forget to take one capsule of Omega3 everyday to maintain beautiful skin.. Omega3 contains EPA+DHA mainly protects the skin from inside out, mainly from UV damage. It helps to maintain supple skin, lustrous hair and stronger nails. Seriouly, it's proven! My skin is flawless now & yes, I will keep having it ONE capsule a day :)


Take A Good Care of Your Skin

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment