Monday 11 June 2012

Niwana SOD doesn't work

Hello Ladies....

This post is dedicated to women in Indonesia or perhaps other countries who suffer from endometriosis or/and ovarian cyst/s like me...

I tried this product from Japan and apparently it's widely & famously used in Indonesia to cure many types of diseases including endometriosis & ovarian cysts. As many of you know that I'm an Indonesian, so my brother asked me to try this product, Niwana SOD. It's basically a herbal product made by green tea, citrus juice, barley, soybean, rice bran and sesame seed, in the form of black powder and claimed to be effective in curing cancer too.. I was like WOW, it's another SUPERFOOD. Despite the super expensive price, about S$300 plus for 2 week supply, again it said that it would take 2 weeks to cure naturally.

My brother really took an effort in getting this Japanese product from an agent in Indonesia, Thanks Bro!! and you know what??? after having it for 2 weeks, religiously taking it 3 times a day, an hour before meal..(it didn't taste bad) IT DIDN'T CURE MY OVARIAN CYSTS nor ENDOMETRIOSIS.. I ended up having lap surgery to remove it!!

Well, I won't say this product is totally bad! I think it doesn't have side effects (never experienced any) and it maybe good to maintain overall health & well being!!


Stay healthy, take your vitamins and have lots of fruity goodies!!

Loves
Netty

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete