Thursday 21 June 2012

Pretty Princess Lace Shirt

Hello..

Showing off my new princess shirts, they are very very pretty with girlish lace details.. I have been shopping quite a lot recently and I have more than 10 new clothes/dresses that haven't been touched at all in my tiny wardrobe.. So you must be wondering, am I rich? to be able to shop that much without working? Well, I'm not rich, not at ALL...

I'm not rich but I'm lucky!! Absolute lucky!! Like I got these pretty princess shirts from a magazine, I got a lucky voucher from them, so I bought my pretty princess shirts with my voucher :) Then, I often get vouchers from my hubby's credit card. Plus I won lucky draws too, so I often get my cosmetics for free :)

Well, I'm starting to feel bored of my non-working life.. Seriously bored!! Staying at home, writing on my blogs, watching drama, etc... is getting more bored and bored!! So I'm planning to get a part time job, preferably in beauty! I just don't want to be so free, then that can lead me to depression! No.. No..No...

Okay back to the princess shirt, I think you girls deserve one beautiful shirt or more in your life time.. Wearing a beautiful shirt makes you feel beautiful.. That what I feel too!!





Stay Pretty

Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment