Wednesday 25 July 2012

DIY Cleopatra Bath With No Bath Tub

Hello...

Do you ladies believe if I said I take Cleopatra Bath everyday without a bathtub?

Let me share with you all how I do it...

The secret for beautiful flawless baby soft skin is to bath with rose water & milk every single day in a very DIY way aka shower cream.... Let me reveal my secret ^^

Step 1: Keep a jar of rose pedals filled with water and store it in the fridge for a week.. In this picture, mine is over a week


Step 2: Pour everything (your rose pedals too) inside your shower cream.. Any shower cream is fine :)


It will look like this, your shower cream looks very bubbly with rose water & pedals...


Step 3: Add 3-4 full tablespoons of milk powder.. Cow Milk is fine, but if you can find Goat Milk, it's much better. Goat Milk contains more vitamin & nutrition, perfect for porcelain doll skin :)


Step 4: Shake, Shake, Shake your shower cream and your shower cream will look creamy like this.. It will turn into milky color


My skin feels so so so soft after bathing with my DIY Cleopatra Shower Cream.. Try it and you will feel love love love this DIY Cleopatra Bath! It's easy, simple and good for your skin ^^

Rose Water : Cleanse & Purify skin
Milk             : Soften & Whiten skin

Stay Pretty

Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment