Friday 3 August 2012

A peek inside my wardrobe

Hello...

I had just done my B-U-D-G-E-T shopping, lol!! Everything is like from $5-$15, check it out here!!

I hope you like it, after all it's Netty's style ;)

Oh Gosh, the first time I saw these animal print shirts, I was like.... "I need to HAVE it NOW!!!" So gorgeous, don't you agree? It's kind of vintage but somehow it gives me some feeling of sweet girlish empowering look :)

Tuck it inside & pair it up with short flowy skirt :)


I super double loveS these shirts, again it has somekind of vintage touch and I can also wear it like one-shoulder-off kind of shirt :) Pair it up with flowy skirts (tuck it inside) and here you go: Vintage-Barbie-look!!


I love the color!! Great Maxi Dress for summer!! This dress makes me HAPPY!!



Shorts @ $5 each.. what a good steal!! They are from Bugis Street!! good material & cutting, I'm lucky!!


The look today!!!



Cheers
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment