Wednesday 1 August 2012

STClassifieds Fashion&IT Showcase 2012

Hello readers...

I was very very lucky to be invited to attend the STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase 2012 :) on last Saturday, 28 July at Suntec Convention Hall 402. Plus,  I received my cool VIP Blogger Goodies Bag with vouchers worth over $200 as well as exclusive discount vouchers with some of the participating merchants! Not only that, I was also given one VIP Seat Ticket to attend the coolest Runway Show at 1.30 pm, you see how lucky was I? :))



and here are runway show participants, all of them are very established retail and online stores in Singapore :)

check their online stores out, guys!!


wow... the crowd!! I was lucky to be able to sit down at my VIP seat :p


before showing you guys the gorgeous models (they are really tall, sexy and beautiful with exotic look, how jealous!!) with their hottest fashionable outfits, I'm going to show you my favourite store, oh yeah it's a very vintage store from Victoria Jomo, as you guys know that I'm so so crazy over vintage stuff (check out my vintage posts), I'm so so in love with their vintage stuff and it's a big awwwww.... from me and wish I could collect all their vintage collection, how jealous!!


From Victoria Jomo


From Victoria Jomo


From Victoria Jomo

From Victoria Jomo


oh yes, that's what you are waiting for, right?? The sexy babes are here....

The fashion show was very enjoyable to me, I enjoyed every moment of it and couldn't take my eyes off AT ALL, how come the models are damn damn gorgeous with nice slim figure, I'm jealous!!

ENJOY!!!






Love this dress :)













love this floral dress (below, right) and it gives me some ideas how to dress my super short dress, oh yes.. pair it with shorts.. (awesome idea for a tall girl like me)





AHHHHH MY FAVOURITE DRESS OF THE SHOW!! LOVES!! how vintage, loves!!


and this is what I bought from MODPARADE, ohhh super loves loves this wire twisted 2 in 1 head and hair band, I bought this because I love anything everything vintage-ish :) and it looks so sweet & pretty too plus I can create so many different hairstyles with this baby..


See See See...

Hair Style 1: sweet look

Hair Style 2: girlish look

Hair Style 3: Boho look

and I love boho-vintage-ish look the most :)


and here are my vouchers (worth more than S$200), feel lucky and happy shopping to me, yay!! :)

and I'm going to list down some established online stores in Singapore, in case you guys want to purchase cute dresses or stylish outfits online but not sure if you could trust them, here is my recommendation, they participated in STClassifieds Fashion&IT Showcase 2012 too.. they are very reliable online stores, must check it out, yeah? Enjoy your shopping!!!

THE DESIGN CLOSETS


Thank you omy.sg and STClassifieds for the invite :) so happy and honoured to be your official blogger for this event..

Until Next Time

Millionz of Loves,
Netty

2 comments:

  1. wow Netty, thanks for sharing!! Me too super love Montrose Desires clothes! did u manage to get the dress which you mentioned is your favorite from the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, you welcome :) unfortunately I didn't buy a dress there, I have some vouchers, so thinking of buying online :)

    ReplyDelete