Friday 9 November 2012

My journey with "him" started with "IF"...

I'm so in "LOVE" mood, today I just want to shout this out... and I am smiling all day long... :)

My journey with "him" started with "IF"...

"If 3 years ago, he didn't attend a lunch networking session, he wouldn't meet his then CEO, if he didn't meet him, he wouldn't join Pan Asian Water Solutions Ltd as their GM, if he didn't join them, he wouldn't be given the opportunity to manage Indonesia office, if he didn't manage Indonesia office, he wouldn't be attending Surabaya Water Exhibition, if he didn't attend the exhibition, he wouldn't visit Hyflux booth, if he didn't visit Hyflux booth, he wouldn't get to talk to me, If he didn't talk to me, he wouldn't have my number, if he didn't make initiative to call me, he wouldn't get to connect with me, if he didn't connect with me, he wouldn't get to bond with me, if he didn't get to bond with me, he wouldn't fall for me, if he didn't fall for me, he wouldn't engage with me, if he didn't engage with me, he wouldn't get married with me...

and if he didn't marry me, we wouldn't be expecting our first child...

at least for us, everything starts with "IF" and this is our fate...

No comments:

Post a Comment