Monday 26 November 2012

Twilight Breaking Down Movie Preview @ Golden Village City Square

Hello everyone...

Thanks to OMY.SG for a pair of Twilight Breaking Down tickets, me & my husband went to our long-waited Breaking Down movie preview at Golden Village, City Square (Level 5/Nearest MRT: Farrer Park) on last Saturday, 24th Nov..

The new GV multiplex is really awesome (based on our experience). It houses six cinemas auditoriums with a total seating capacity of 1082 and one of the auditoriums is an unique and intimate 42-seater 'Couple's Cinema'. The six cinemas have stadium seating, comfortable leg room, crystal clear 2K digital projection, 7.1 Dolby digital sound & premium-grade EAW speakers from the US.

Even my husband who is always complaining about cinemas commented that "Wow, I love this cinema, I can sit comfortably, the sound is crystal-clear and most importantly, it smells so brand-new" (you know why he said "it smells so brand-new"? because he used to complain that old cinemas have that kind of smell like old soaked wet laundry, lol, I don't get it though about how does old wet laundry smell like, lol!) But he really loves this new GV cinema!

Anyway, the whole movie-watching experience was real great and we will surely return to GV, City Square to watch again.. Next time round, we must try the couple cinema.. :)

Our tickets ^^ I was very excited because I had been waiting for this last twilight movie for so long...


Great-looking Golden Village, isn't it??



Snacks are big MUST...



Tell me I am childish, but I love TOYS, yes I do!!



Whoa!! Let's try this next round!!



Coca-Cola will always be our favourite movie-date-drink :)



Our popcorn... Really Really good, I swear!!


Waiting with full excitement... Already imagining cool vampires & hot wolves... (**drooling**)



Super Comfy & Cozy seat...


 
Overall, it was great!! Cinema was great, Movie was great and of course our dating was great too.. At the end of the day, it was an enjoyable dating between me and my husband!!
 
 
Till Next Time,
 
Loves,
 
Netty

1 comment:

  1. News4andhra is a Entertainment portal provides you information about Tollywood News, Telugu Politics News, Celebrity news, cinema news, box office collections,  Telugu Movie Reviews and more at one place
    Get Latest Telugu Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete