Saturday 9 February 2013

Miracle happened when it's least expected

It sounds crazy to wake up at 12 am midnight just to write about this post.. I just feel I have to write it now, yes now.. and I hope to inspire other people..

Before going to bed at 11 pm, I accidentally came across some pregnancy miracle stories online and you know what... My pregnancy is a miracle too and it happened when it's least expected...

Last year, I had been trying to conceive a baby for many months and sadly, something just played a funny prank on me.. It tested me, it gave me hope but burned it to ashes...

There were many months where my period didn't due on time and I had hoped for something "big" happened to me. There was this month, I was late for my menstrual cycle for a few days, I thought "Maybe, that's the time, I will be pregnant" I tested, it was a big fat negative... Hope burned. There was also this month where I got some light brown spotting which I thought to be an implantation bleeding, my hope was high and I was positive about myself getting pregnant that cycle. Again, my hope burned, my period came in the next morning... I was again and again tested and faced with false hopes.. False hopes with some true pregnancy signs... Something must had been playing a fool prank on me! I didn't wish for some false pregnancy signs but it just happened for many months. I didn't dare to hope anymore because it really hurt, badly!!

A few months later when my hopes were all gone and I didn't dare to hope anymore.. I remember that night in August 2012, I had some pink/brown spotting and I thought my period was coming but it didn't... So I was quite struggling whether or not to take a pregnancy test, but I didn't want to have a hope that would end up in the trash or river of tears.. so at that time, it was so hard for me to just decide whether to buy a pregnancy test or not...

2 days later, I decided to buy and deep in my heart, I knew it's another heartache but I decided to be strong to face a big fat negative pregnancy result..

I remember, 10 am in the morning, I tested and it was a single line.. Meaning I was not pregnant, tears just fell down, I felt cheated! I got another hurtful prank again! I trashed away that stupid pregnancy test and thought that I shouldn't have tested in the first place. It broke my heart!

1 hour later after calming my self down, I went to the toilet and I had this weird urge, asked me to re-check my 'negative' pregnancy test I had just thrown away an hour ago.. I swear that under whatever circumstances, I would never check something out of my toilet bin, no way! but I just did it!! I checked it out!! you know what happened??

I saw another line, meaning I saw 2 lines.. I didn't have any idea where did the other line come from.. but somehow I saw a light in a dark tunnel.  2 lines meaning "pregnant" How could it be?

A miracle just happened when it's least expected and I didn't even know how to react.. I didn't dare to have a hope or to be happy because I had too many burnt hopes.. When I broke the news to my husband, he didn't dare to congratulate me because he didn't want my heart to be broken again!

1 day later, I bought more pregnancy tests and each showed 2 strong lines, meaning pregnant.. Disbelief! Finally it happened!

7 months later, I still couldn't believe it that I'm going to have my first baby boy in 2 months time :)

My pregnancy just seems unreal but it's real of course! I feel him kicking, jumping, moving around inside my belly and I just can't get enough of him :) He's my miracle :)

2 comments:

  1. Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned.
    pregnancy miracle system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Information , I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work and visit for more details visit website

    ReplyDelete