Monday 1 April 2013

(Sponsored Review) The Skin Shop IRIS Color Control CC Cream

Dear All Beautiful Ladies,

You ladies know that I'm a big big fan of BB Cream & CC Cream and I often did BB Cream & CC Cream reviews on my blog as I hate using foundation.. I'm relying on BB Cream & CC Cream for my make up base all the time.. I can't remember when was the last time I used liquid foundation.. After all, I'm all into natural make-up :)

I'm really thankful to The Skin Shop for sending me their latest IRIS Color Control CC Cream to try and review..

A little bit about the product before I try it out...

The Skin Shop is a brand from Korea (You ladies have no idea how much I love Korean beauty products and how much I trust Korean beauty products on my skin and inspired by their natural beauty)

IRIS Color Control CC Cream works as triple function cosmetics (Whitening effect + Wrinkle Improvement effect + Preventing UV A and UV B)

Beautiful Facts about this product:

1) CC Cream containing porous powder that keeps clean oil-less and silky skin with controlling sebum effectively
2) CC Cream containing hyaluronic acid that presents soft and smooth skin tone with enhanced moisture
3) Realization of quick and easy make-up, thanks to its multi-functions



 Let's get started!! This is how I look like without make up at ALL (well, I'm not ashamed of showing it to the world, lol!) I have pretty good skin although it's not perfect, let's see if I can make myself flawless with this CC Cream!


How to use:

After using the basic skin care products, pour a generous amount of CC Cream into your palm and apply adequate amount of CC Cream all over your face


Viola!!! I'm done!!! See how good my skin looks like after that :) I look fresher & fairer :)


See the before and after

Before ~ my skin looks dull, pale & my complexion is kind of yellowish
After   ~ my skin looks brighter, smoother & my complexion is more towards pinkish tone instead of yellowish

My overall review:

Good Product, it REALLY does contain powder, it makes me feel like I have applied powder after my make up base.. I don't even need to apply powder any more, thus it makes my face less cakey and of course more natural too.. (Layering powder after make up base is not good for dry skin, it can make skin really dry and enhances more lines & wrinkles)

I would highly recommend it if you are a big fan of BB Cream but you are afraid of BB Cream Oily-ness (Some BB Cream Brands can make your face really oily) and if you love natural make-up with 3 in 1 functions (Whitening, Wrinkle Improvement & UV Protection), this product is absolutely for you!

This product lasts pretty long too and most importantly, I didn't have any break-outs using this product.. The scent is not bad (a little bit like baby powder, although I prefer scent-less skin product, but that's fine)

Stay Flawless in this hot hot weather!!

Love & Peace
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment