Monday 6 February 2017

Will you be my Valentine?

Hi beautiful friends,
 
Valentine's Day is around the corner and I can smell the scent of love everywhere. February is indeed the month of love and the scent of love is absolutely in the air! Even though to me, everyday is Valentine's Day (I believe we should express our love to our loved ones every single day!) but 14th February is a special Valentine's Day to me, not only I just celebrated 5th year wedding anniversary with my dearie on 14th Jan (exactly one month before Valentine's Day) but this Valentine's Day, we will be celebrating with our 2 lovely kids! 
 
Thanks to Simply Hamper & Simply Blooms for sending me the beautiful flower bouquet, Cupid's Arrow, it simply made my 6th Valentine's Day super special and I feel deeply loved too! The bouquet is so beautiful and smells so wonderful! ❤ 
 
Packed so beautifully and a beautiful surprise inside the elegant box!

 
Super pretty!!! 

 
I'm one lucky lady to receive beautiful flower bouquet! 

Image may contain: flower, plant and food
 
Cupid's Arrow is my favorite bouquet, what's yours?

Image may contain: 1 person, flower
 
A beautiful flower bouquet can cheer a lady up so much! Trust me!

Image may contain: 1 person, flower and food
 
This Valentine, I'm collaborating with  Simply Hamper and Simply Blooms to run my special Valentine's Day giveaway on my Instagram and please do check out my Instagram page for more details on the giveaway contest (https://www.instagram.com/nettyliee) please note that giveaway contest ends on 11th Feb 2017, 11.59pm, so hurry up! 
 
I have good news for my blog readers, from now until 14 February 2017, my readers will receive special 5% promotional code applicable for all the orders made in Simply Blooms (https://goo.gl/wdZa7t) The 5% promotional code (SBXNETTY) is valid until 14 February 2017 and It can be used once for each customer. Do check out the product page of the beautiful flower bouquet I selected (https://goo.gl/QVxdd8) and V-day collection page (https://goo.gl/ZiKN5c
 
Valentine's Day only comes once in a year and do express your love to your loved ones (flower bouquet not only to be given to your girlfriend or wife but do remember the important ladies in your life ~ mother, grandmother, auntie, teacher or even your kind neighbor auntie too) because it's the special day you can spread your love to everyone who meant a world to you!) Have a lovely Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment