Thursday 13 April 2017

Sample Store Beauty Show

Hello Beautiful Friends

I was invited to Sample Store's first ever Beauty Show at Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands on Sunday, 2nd April and I was really having so much fun and enjoying myself at the Beauty Show. There were guest appearance by Grand Finalists from SING!China Season 2 Singapore Selections, exclusive preview of new-to-Singapore beauty products from Taiwan, learn on-trend beauty tips from the beauty expert, Candy Tiong, lucky draw to win a pair of air tickets to Taiwan and Bangkok + Shopping Vouchers and Hossan Leong as host of the live show.

Delicious and hearty lunch provided by Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria to all invited bloggers.


Juscool Sparkling Passion Fruit drink was also provided and of course, a super awesome beauty goodie bag from Beauty Keeper!

 
The lovely stage :)
 
Live show hosted by Hossan Leong (He was super funny & entertaining and I enjoyed him hosting the show so much), Special guest appearance by Grand Finalists from SING!China Season 2 Singapore Selections, Beauty tips & Make up demo by beauty expert & professional make up artist, Candy Tiong. Thanks to Candy & Hossan, I learned a lot about beauty from the outside (through make up demo) and from the inside as well (example of antioxidant foods I can eat for healthy skin such as berries, kale, sweet potato, broccoli, pumpkin, etc and to drink 1 mug of water with lemon after I wake up every morning)
 
 
Grand Finalists from SING!China Season 2 Singapore Selections. Wish them all the best in representing Singapore!
 
 
The Beauty Expert, Candy demonstrating on Aaron, The Userism Bright Whitening Ultra-Water Facial Mask. Aaron skin was brighter, more radiant and highly hydrated after removing the facial mask.
 
 
MOLLIFIX Highlights A++ Upgraded Sports Bra and MD/AA Jiao (acid-free and antibiotic-free skincare for oily and sensitive skin)
 
 
All-Belle Natural Lash, Skin Care Towel and Beauty Book Mask.
 
 
ERH, A professional Medicare like skin care product brand. Here is 20% Mandelic Acid White Emulsion
 
 
Userism DD Cream SPF50 Dynamic All-Daily Defense, The Best Selling Product, Serlando Rosy Pink Moisture Dew, a unique product for areola, private parts and lips to provide a perfect pink glow and Lamsamyick Facial Mask Beauty Brush (I learned that I can also use this brush to apply my sleeping mask evenly)
 
 
Starsuki, a Taiwanese cosmetic range with high quality and vibrant colors
 
 
 
Here's my super awesome goodie bag by Beauty Keeper :)
 

One of the products impressed me so much is this one. Skin Care Towel from All Belle ~ Taiwan. It has Nanofibers (250 times smaller than the human hair) to cleanse deep into pores and supposedly, it simply just used water to clean my make up. (Wet towel with water & start wiping make up off). Long story cut short, it worked like magic in removing my foundation, eyeshadow & eyeliner. Because I was wearing waterproof mascara, I just needed to add a bit of cleansing Oil and all wiped off cleanly. How to clean this towel? So easy, I use my old make up remover I'm no longer using, Clean & rinse with water, hang & dry it and this towel is clean again like new. (My eyebrows are the result of embroidery if you wonder why my eyebrows are still there lol) I love how environmental friendly this towel is, how much money I can save (no longer need to buy make up remover sheet or wet tissue) and it's so gentle & safe for my skin! (Good bye harsh cleansing chemicals) highly recommend this to ladies who want to save more $$$ and have sensitive skin. This towel is a must to have! I wear light foundation daily & I just need this towel to clean my face before I wash with Cleansing foam. So quick & easy!


Super love Phytopia Slimway! The slimming oil is designed to shape body in 2-4 weeks! When it's applied on tummy, it can work as appetite suppressant! I apply this every night before I go to bed and the scent is just really soothing ~ reminds me to baby oil (Indonesian Minyak Telon) hope to see that it really can slim down my tummy and thighs.
 

My next product I truly love from Beauty Keeper is Taiwanese Aboriginal Facial Mask. I tested on Caviar & Taro Facial Mask (for anti aging), put it on for 20 minutes before I went to bed and I was surprised to see my skin became so soft just like baby skin. This mask has unique application, step 1 is to apply Serum and step 2 is to apply mask (the mask is also already enriched with the beauty goodness, so it's very rich in texture & super moist) absolutely a facial mask I would love to use weekly to deep hydrate my dry skin!


One of the most awesome products from Beauty Keeper which I received in my Sample Store Beauty Show Goodie Bag is Destino Advanced Repairing Face Soap. It's high in antioxidant, repairs & restores skin damage. I really love this soap, it really did deep cleansing to my pores very well but it didn't make my dry skin dehydrated! After one wash, I can see that my face is actually brighter! The next morning, I woke up with baby smooth skin (after using destino soap, I put on Taiwanese Aboriginal mask)


Starsuki lipstick swatches! I'm trying out coral color on my lips (more towards soft orangey color to me) super pigmented & I love it!


Do check Beauty Keeper out at www.beauty-keeper.com because they really have super awesome beauty products!

 
 
Stay beautiful as always, love
~Netty~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment