Monday 23 July 2012

Rose & Milk Tea Mask

Hello...

I made a new face mask and I named it Rose & Milk Tea Mask

Cleopatra, famous for her ancient beauty secrets, used rose water in various face masks. It also prevents ageing by reducing wrinkles and tightening skin pores. Dry skin can be hydrated by using rose water as a moisturiser. Rose water cleanses the skin, removing dirt, oil and other pollutants from deep inside the skin pores

Tea acts as anti-oxidant properties and milk helps to smoothen & brighten skin (Cleopatra bathed in milk too)

Step 1 : Prepare your roses.. I have rose plant in my garden, so I plucked off some ugly roses


Step 2: Prepare it in a bowl like this


Step 3: If you have extra roses, keep it in a jar filled with water and keep it in the fridge. Use it again as face mask or bathing :)


Step 4: Prepare your black tea


Step 5: Mix it together with rose water


Step 6: Add milk, 2-3 tablespoons


Step 7: Mix a little bit of water to make a paste like this, apply on your face and rinse off after 15-20 minutes


Step 8: DONE, I look very fresh after this cooling mask :) and fairer too :)

Happy Trying,

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment