Monday 23 July 2012

Something Cute To Share ♥

Hello...

I have new pets, one red shrimp and another one white shrimp, these special lucky shrimps are very unique, they don't need to be fed, they eat the green algae, don't need to change water and they are self sustaining pets.. Super super love them and they are expected to live for years ♥ they have been with me for more than a week now ♥ super love ♥

Totally hazzle-free and easy to keep!!




I believe these two help me to reduce my recently super high stress level.. :'( I have been breaking down alot recently, I have been crying so so so much :'( I get frustated easily. One little thing can affect my mood so much.. What's wrong with me? I have been living my life in fear! :'(

Anyway, I hope next month would be a better month for me.

Until Next Time,

Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment