Thursday 27 September 2012

What's going on with me??

Hello everyone!!

It has been ages since my last post on beauty related stuff :( I know it has been so so so long :( :'(

I still adore beauty, I still love blogging, really.... Just that for the past 2 months, I have been happily sick.. Yes, I'm serious!! My skin condition has been so bad, I have lots of red spots on my face.. So, I'm kind of refraining myself to apply whatever stuff on my face... that includes my regular beauty cream too.. Blame the hormones!!! But I'm okay, as I said I'm happily sick! :)

Nothing much going on too... I live a boring life, I rest alot, I eat alot, I watch Youtube alot!!! I have grown alot larger too, eh-eh!! Really Really boring life!!

Just hope that my condition will be better, so I can start blogging on beauty again!! Fingers crossed!!

I hope everyone is well!!

Loves
Netty

2 comments:

  1. Netty ! You sound blissfully pregnant :) hope this is the good news you will be to sharing with your readers !!

    ReplyDelete