Wednesday 19 December 2012

(Advertorial) That Pink Romance


Hello Beautiful People...

I recently came across a cool blog shop, That Pink Romance and I instantly fell in love with their pretty pretty cute blouses & dresses.. ^^ You ladies know, how much I love online shopping, it's so convenient, affordable & EASY of course ^^

I love pretty dresses. Oh Yes, I'm such a girly girl. I love to look pretty all the time. Yes, I'm that vain to be honest and I'm proud of it :) Of course, being girly and pretty is not just about the make up I put on every day but also the outfits I'm wearing.. It's like a total package (Simple Make-Up + Pretty Outfits), you agree?

There are a few styles I'm currently so in love with and I wanna show you guys how pretty & girlish those blouses and dresses are and YES, it's 100% Netty's style ^^

This dress is so pretty, kind of remind me to a pretty pretty ballerina <love>





It's hard for me to choose whether to get the white + green or white + black, both are just too pretty ^^






This dress is just so ME, I can absolutely wear this pretty dress to my romantic Christmas Date (24 Dec) with dearest hubby (p/s: we may celebrate it at Clarke Quay or somewhere romantic or candle light dinner ^^ )


This pretty blouse, I'm thinking to wear it to my beauty events or friends gathering during New Year 2013 celebration, I will look gorgeous, won't I?


and this girlish pink blouse, I'm going to wear it to my dearest mum & dad wedding anniversary next February, it's prefect for the Valentine's day too <loves>


and finally this super cute green blouse, it's perfect for casual event or just to wear it during my crazy shopping trips ^^ I love everything about this blouse, the cute design, the unique collar, the pastel color.. (Super Loves)




I have great news to share with you ladies, are ready??

1) Anyone who like "That Pink Romance" on Facebook or follow them on Twitter will be entitled to a 5% off the total bill
2) My readers will receive 5% off too (please refer my code: MB91 when you purchase)
3) Therefore, if you refer my code: MB91 + like "That Pink Romance" on Facebook or follow on Twitter, you will be entitled to a total of 10% off) How awesome it is?

Here are their Website, Facebook and Twitter details:

Website: Http://thatpinkromance.wordpress.com
Facebook: Http://Facebook.com/that.pink.romance
Twitter: Http://twitter.com/thatpinkromance

I'm sure ladies who follow my blog will like "That Pink Romance" because if you like my blog, you like my style too and "That Pink Romance" is so much like my girly princess style :)

Stay Princess-ey and of course stay pretty too

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment