Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Hello Beautiful...

A Very Happy New Year to all of you :) <love>

The best thing that ever happened to me in 2012 was I got knocked up, yes... getting myself pregnant was the best thing ever in 2012 :)

I'm beyond grateful to be able to carry my little man inside me and am enjoying every single moment of my pregnancy... his movements, his soft kicks, his strong kicks, his punches... everything about him, I just can't get enough ^^

Remembering 2012, when I struggled to stay healthy and how difficult for me to conceive him after months and months of trying, the painful surgery, the hospitalisation, tons and tons of injections & medications and ya know what.... miracles did happen! August 2012 was the best month of 2012, the month when I found out I was going to be a mother, for REAL!! I was beyond thankful!! 2012 was great!!

I was also very grateful to get tons of sponsored FREE beauty products, contact lenses, perfumes, vouchers, clothes, etc for being just a simple, nothing-special blogger... Every time I received new item, it was like Christmas for me, unwrapping it was the most exciting part ^^ oh yes, super duper grateful to my blog (that was also born in 2012) and so far had been helping me so much to get great great sponsored stuff ^^

What's my resolution for 2013?

1) Be a good mother to my son
2) My son to be healthy and happy ( he will be most likely coming in April 2013)
3) My husband and my family to be healthy and happy
4) I stay strong, healthy and happy
5) Getting pregnant with baby no. 2 (oh yes I want to give my son a sister or a brother in 2014)

I think that's it!! I don't wish to be popular in terms of blogging, I don't wish to get more money or whatever.... I just want my family to be happy and healthy, pretty simple, no?

Whatever your wish is, I just wish you a great great NEW YEAR 2013!! Be 2013 a fruitful & meaningful year for all of you ^^

For those who are trying to conceive, DON'T GIVE UP!! Keep trying and remember miracles do happen! If it's still difficult for you, don't think that life is unfair (I used to think so) but just to think that at the end, no matter how long you wait, how painful the process you're going through, how heart broken you've become, how much endless tears you shed, it's going to WORTH it and it's coming to you and all your efforts will be paid off and you will be eventually becoming a mother... Think it as a long mental preparation before you become a mother, a real good mother and you won't take your kids for granted, appreciate and love them more (think about how long you're waiting and how difficult, it will make you a better mom, trust me!)

Happy Happy New Year, beautiful souls :)



Loves,
Netty

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother :) Best wishes for 2013!

    http://iamhyeon.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hyeon :) Best Wishes for 2013 too :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hyeon :) Best Wishes for 2013 too :)

    ReplyDelete