Thursday 23 May 2013

Song Hye Kyo Make Up Tutorial

Hello Beautiful...

I'm back here with a make up tutorial.. Actually I have been desperately wanting to do this make up tutorial for so long but somehow I didn't have a chance to do it.. So, it's kind of obsession for me to do it now even though I'm a busy full time mother now.. Surprisingly, this make up tutorial is so easy & simple to do.. Of course, I will share with you girls one important tip to achieve the beautiful Song Hye Kyo look and her perfect complexion ^.~

Song Hye Kyo is perfectly beautiful and I'm just so inspired by her simple yet flawless look :p

Let's get started!

Step 1: Start with a good moisturizer.. I love Laneige Water Bank Essence and the ambassador for Laneige is of course Song Hye Kyo!


Step 2: This step is my little secret I'm going to share with you.. Skip your face primer, we don't need that!! All you have to do is remove a little bit of your highlighter/blusher/eye shadow powder by scratching it using a tool like tweezer or little stick! Your highlighter/blusher/eye shadow must be glittery or shimmery and of course must be in neutral color like pink, peach, golden, nude, etc..


 See how I remove mine?


Then mix that with your BB Cream or CC Cream.. or light foundation should be fine too.. but do remember that Korean make up is all about natural beauty, so I would highly recommend BB or CC Cream for more natural result :)



Mix Mix Mix... Blend Blend Blend...



Apply that on your face...  You will see how radiant, dewy and glowing your complexion after that.. It's almost flawless!!



Step 3: Use good concealer.. My all the time fav is from Benefits!




Step 4: Use Cream Blusher.. It's much more natural as it's not powder based blusher, so it looks kind of color moisturizer on cheeks.. 


 I have my cream blusher on my face! See the difference?



Step 5: This step is optional, you can skip it if you want too.. Basically is to highlight your facial features like forehead, nose and cheeks.. As you know, Song Hye Kyo has beautiful strong features and highlighter will help you to achieve stronger features..




 Use your face brush and start highlighting from forehead (vertical line), nose (vertical line on your nose bone), chin and your cheeks (smile & highlight the 2 apples of your cheeks)



Step 6: Baby Pink eye shadow on your eyes


then followed by nude/golden eye shadow on your eyelids



Step 7: Eyeliner! Draw a very thin line, as thin as you can.. It's all about natural look!! For lower liner, draw a thin line and blend it with cotton bud for more natural look!!



Step 8: Eyebrow!! Dark Brown is perfect! I love eyebrow powder.. It makes my eyebrows thicker but in a very natural way!

Step 9: Mascara!! Don't over do it!! A few strokes are more than enough!


Step 10: Nude lipstick in peach color.. I super love Laneige Moisturizing Lip Color!!


The eye make up is very natural, quick and perfect for every day.. Song Hye Kyo inspired look is not about highlighting every single feature on face but it's highlighting on how a simple make up can really make a difference! Natural beauty shines, right?


Final result, it looks like I don't wear any make up but at least I don't look too crappy.. Good enough to go out!! :)



Stay Pretty!!
Netty

1 comment: