Tuesday 25 March 2014

(Sponsored Review) Black Paint by Myyuki

Hello..
 
As a mom, my daily routine can be pretty busy & I'm no longer having luxury time to care my skin intensively like before I had my baby.. Nevertheless, I'm fine & my baby is much more important than anything else..
 
It seems like I'm always lucky in terms of skin care :) After ignoring my skin for quite a while, I received an email from Black Paint Singapore, inviting me to be their product ambassador as well as trying and reviewing their products on my blog :) How happy!! :)
 
Before I start my review, I would love to thank Black Paint for sending me their Award Winning Products for 5 consecutive years since 2009.. It has been a wonderful 28 day of trying their products and I'm totally in love!
 
Brand Story
 
The story of BLACKPAINT began with a mother's love, and the search for inner and outer health for her daughter. When Miyuki Maeda, the founder of BLACK PAINT®’s daughter was diagnosed with a serious, "incurable" kidney disease, her outlook on life was changed forever. Her inner fighter was awakened and she realized that the power for healing was in her hands.
 
Miyuki studied modern physiology and bacteriology as well as traditional natural healing systems around the world. Bacteria that live symbiotically in our bodies are essential to our physical function, from digesting nutrients to protecting against disease. She realized that instead of killing those bacteria, we should nourish them so they can do their job.
 
The dark time of Miyuki's life has now ended, thanks to her determination to never give up the fight for her family's well-being. After the success of her "personal health study," she knew she had to share the benefits of her hard-won wisdom with the world. BLACKPAINT is the result.
 
What is BLACK PAINT ®?
 
BLACK PAINT®, an organic skincare brand established in Kyoto 15 years ago by Myyuki Co.Ltd. Since ancient times, plant oil treatments have been taught to be a secret to beautiful skin. Based on this concept, BLACK PAINT® skincare products are made from natural, organic materials which are blended from more than 100 types of plant oils, more than 50 types of essential oils, Kishu Bichotan Charcoal that suitable for various skin and body parts. BLACK PAINT® soaps were sold more than one million in Japan in year 2012. 
 
BLACK PAINT® soap has won the Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award Winner (a globally-renowned award run by International Institute for Quality Selections, Belgium, that evaluate quality of each product and grant them quality label) for consecutively 5 years since 2009 under the category of Cosmetics & Toiletries in Japan.

 Black Paint Face Soap, Best Water and Water Cream


BLACK PAINT® face soap (S$49.90, 120 g) is a gentle pore cleansing hand- made face soap with Kishu Bichotan Charcoal (White Charcoal) clean pores and removes oil and dirt thoroughly but gently without stripping away skin’s essential moisture, leaving skin fresh and silky smooth.

How to use: 

1) Immerse the soap into 40 degree Celsius water for a minimum of 40 seconds. The soap is ready if the surface of the soap melts into a “sesame dessert paste”

2) Apply directly onto skin, even over makeup because the soap can double as a makeup remover.

3) Try to use all the 6 surfaces of “sesame dessert paste” of the soap and not just 1 side. This act will consume all the melted soap surfaces which allows the soap to dry during idling and preserve the form of the soap, prolonging its usability. 

4) Massage face gently for at least 5 minutes. This allows the charcoal particles in the soap water sip into the pores and adhere themselves to white heads and oil deposits for more effective cleansing. 

5) Rinse with warm water with gentle massage. Avoid harsh motion because such action will cut off partially exposed comedones. Partially exposed comedones are best removed with the help of Black Sponge

6) Leave the BLACK PAINT® soap on an open dish in an airy place to dry naturally. This will help to prolong the usage of the soap.

 Melting the soap with warm water


There are approximately 200,000 pores on our face. When dead cells mix with oil secretion (sebum) in our skin layers, it clogs our pores and prevents our skin from breathing which may lead to troubled skin. 

On top of that, sweat and sebum are unlikely to sufficiently secrete under imbalanced skin conditions, thus causing dry, hard and darkish appearances. Besides, frequent facial wash may lead to dry skin and enlarged pores. It tends to strip moisture from our face and cause troubles. Exposure to air-conditioning is another reason that causes facial dryness and enlarged pores. These are the reasons why BLACK PAINT® was designed.

Putting Black Paint soap on my face ;)

It's really black! Black Black Black Charcoal Black with natural goodness...
 
Remember to leave the BLACK PAINT® soap on an open dish in an airy place to dry naturally. This will help to prolong the usage of the soap.


Best Water (S$59.90, 100 ml) is a pore-minimizing toner that contains 30 types of minerals that deeply penetrates the skin (epidermis) to nourish and help restore skin's natural barrier to prevent moisture loss. 

• Deeply nourishes skin from the 30 types of natural minerals such as Potassium and Magnesium leaving skin feeling significantly soft and supple
• Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its moisture balance
• Helps improve skin texture and minimizes pores after cleansing
• No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants
• Low irritation

How to use:

Use 3 to 5 pumps of Best Water on the skin (Tip: Apply on a facial paper mask for better absorption)
 

Water Cream Rose Lavender (S$79.90, 50ml) is a water-based moisturizing cream that protects your skin from dryness and maintains moisture all day long. Great as a makeup base. 
 
• Contains Morroco’s Argan Oil which improves skin metabolism and promotes moisture retention
• The combination of 7 different types of flower oil and polymeric silicon form a protective veil against  external environment
• Natural ingredients provides anti-oxidative effects
• Maintain skin moisture and gives makeup long-lasting finish
• No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants 
• Soothingly scented with Lavender oil 

How to use:

Take a cherry sized amount and spread onto face


My Reviews:

I have been using Black Paint Soap, Best Water and Water Cream for 28 days and what I honestly think:

Black Paint Soap ~ I love how this soap cleanses my face, it's kind like deep cleansing to me.. I feel my face is so much clearer after using this soap. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin any breakouts (thanks to the organic ingredients) and it leaves me super soft skin after that :)

Best Water ~ This is kind like a toner to me, a watery type.. I love this because it's not oily & I feel so fresh after that.. No breakouts & so far so good :)

Water Cream ~ It is what it called, this cream leaves a watery feeling on my skin.. It's like putting face cream on my face and the cream absorbs really quickly into my skin, just like water.. What I love about this cream is it's not oily at all, instead it hydrates my skin with no greasy feeling at all.. It's so perfect to use in the afternoon, especially when the weather is really hot. I can't stand greasy skin in the hot afternoon, so Water Cream is now my perfect afternoon cream to use :)

Besides, I also love the rose lavender scent.. It's really calming & a little smells like baby powder which I love :) I also like the applicator, I don't need to use fingers anymore, it's much more hygienic that way :)

Overall, I'm happy with Black Paint Products and it's very suitable for busy mom like me.. It's hassle-free.. I just need to cleanse, tone & moisturize. I just need to use 3 products to maintain beautiful skin.. It's so simple to use but the result is amazing. I'm no longer having breakouts, my skin care routine becomes easier and most importantly, I have beautiful skin now :) Don't you agree?

Here's my naked skin with zero make-up.. It looks like I'm putting some make-up base, but the truth is I just came out from my shower (of course, after using Black Paint Soap). I truly believe in natural beauty, I believe a woman doesn't need make-up to look beautiful, but she needs good skin care to look beautiful naturally



Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment