Monday 31 August 2015

Sample Store Editors' Party

A couple of weeks ago, on 22nd August, Saturday, I was invited by Sample Store to attend Sample Store Editors' Party. Thank you Sample Store team for organizing such an awesome party for all Sample Store Editors! It was my first editors' party and I was really excited knowing I got to meet so many wonderful & good looking ladies at the event. I felt a bit nervous too hahaa.. I was like planning what to dress up, what shoes to wear and what hand bag to carry, etc.. Despite having 6 extra kg of baby weight stuck inside me, I determined to look at least presentable. Lol!


The Sample Editors' party was conducted at Full of Crab, located at 195 East Coast Road Singapore 428900 (nearby i12 Katong Mall). Full of Crab is an American styled restaurant that serves fresh seafood with bursting flavors, cooked with tasty sauces such as Cajun, Garlic and more secret ingredients. The decor of this restaurant caught my eyes the moment I stepped in. It was unique and cozy. It looked like a good hang-out place with good food to spend quality time with family & friends.
The boss of the restaurant was so generous, all of us were fed well with generous portion of crabs, seafood, fries, cajun wings, fried sweet potato, free flow of soft drink and many more. The portion was too generous that we couldn't finish all. The food was too good and I was particularly impressed with the delicious garlic butter crabs and cajun wings. It was one of the best ever! To a food lover like me, I was kind of missing the taste when I was back home. so, I nagged my husband to bring me back to Full of Crab next week and he said "yes".
 
Ready to eat
 
Super delicious food, are you drooling now?
 
I can't wait to have my wonderful dining experience at Full of Crab again. For more information, please visit Full of Crab website: http://www.fullofcrab.com
 
  
Sample Store Editors were not only pampered with good food but were also exclusively pampered by FOMO Digital, the one stop social media marketing solution provider.  
 
The editors were allowed to take as many pictures as possible, got our pictures edited and uploaded into social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc and got our pictures printed on the spot.
It was instant and personalized. The "on the spot" instant photo printing was awesome and I loved the good service provided by FOMO Digital team too! They did a really good job. For more information on how to engage their service, please visit their website at https://www.fomodigital.com

 
 
And now, good news to share with my readers!

Sample Store will be organizing Ka Bloom + Beauty Fair on Saturday, 5th September at TripleOne Somerset, Makers' Market #01-10, Singapore 238164, 12pm-6pm and you will need to sign up as a Sample Store member to receive RSVP invites on 1st Sept to this beauty fair.

Alternatively, you can download the mobile app from 1st Sept onwards on the app store & sign-up as a member and simply flash the app at the beauty fair to get in. Attendees can bring their friends as the event is open to ALL, for as long as they've downloaded the Sample Store mobile app from 1st Sept onwards.

You will also receive instant win with every mobile check out at the event. PLUS exciting exclusive promotions (from Partners of Sample Store), hourly lucky draw (win prizes worth up to $2800), door gift worth $69.90 and photo booth (with unlimited instant prints). What are you waiting for? Be a Sample Store member at https://www.samplestore.com/ and RSVP now!

http://thesamplestore.sg/blog/?p=7997

As a Sample Store editor, I was really pampered by the sponsors and wow! just look at the beauty and hair products I received in my goodie bag. I was more than being pampered, I was really treated like a real princess with so many branded beauty and hair products.
 
Goodie Bag from generous sponsors
 
And my lucky draw prize


Specially dedicated to all sponsors participated in this party a big "THANK YOU" for sponsoring me the goodie bag (worth $300) and lucky draw prize (I was really lucky to win the 5th prize, worth $135.6). A big thank you from deep of my heart to:

Tsubaki (Tsubaki Koji S that has hair and scalp moisturizing and softening effect)

Ma Cherie (Haircare that cares my hair in the most luxuriously sweet way)

ZA (ZA true white Ex series that are formulated with whitening ingredients such as Vitamin C essence for skin whitening & moisturizing. And also ZA killer volume curl mascara that creates ideal 110 degree curl even on downward straight Asian lashes with ultra curve brush)

Aqua Label (A moisturizing line that enhances the skin's moisture density, achieving moisture-laden, irresistibly soft, supple and bouncy skin and a whitening line that focuses not only pigmentation spots, but on overall facial dimness)

Majolica Majorca (The perfect automatic liner that is easy to draw, long lasting, quick dry & resistant to perspiration)

Senka (Speedy perfect whip that creates thick, creamy foam for deep cleansing and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized and also perfect puff that is 3 layer make up remover puff with in-built cushion effect to gently remove make up)

BioNike (defense tolerance 100, protective and reinforcing base cream for hypersensitive & intolerant skin)

Sampar (skin quenching mist to freshen up & soothe my tired face)

I can't wait to try these awesome beauty & hair products and share my review here and overall, I really had a good time at the party with super delicious food & good service from both Full of Crab crews & FOMO digital crews. And having fun moment & good time with fellow beautiful editors and thank you so much Sample Store for organizing this wonderful party!


Until next Sample Store event. See you!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment