Thursday 15 September 2016

(Sponsored Review) Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding by Apgujeong Hair Studio

Hello beautiful ladies!!!

I have a brand new hair! Woohoo!!! And it was done by my favorite Korean salon in Singapore, Apgujeong Hair Studio! And I would like to thank Apgujeong Hair Studio team for inviting me over to have hair make over and making me looking gorgeous & lovely for my New York trip next month! Truly feeling blessed with everything! :)

Naturally I wasn't blessed with beautiful hair, my natural hair was thin, dry, wavy and frizzy! It has never been beautiful naturally before like what I had always dreamed of, thick, shiny and soft! So since I was 18 years old, I have been doing hair rebonding almost every year to tame my frizzy wavy hair and to make it more manageable! On top of that, I colored my hair at least twice a year too, that's very bad right? For wanting to be stylish and trendy, I have a price to pay which is super damaged hair!

I was always told to do hair treatment regularly after having my hair permed or colored but even though I did, the result wouldn't last long due to the strong chemicals used on my hair in the past and it had already caused a long term damage. I think if my hair could scream, it would scream "help me please!"

                                                                               "Before"

Thanks to Apgujeong Hair Studio, my hair is healthy now! Guess what I did to repair my hair and to make it more manageable, soft, thick and bouncy? It's the new Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding with strong C-curls! Mucota is the latest trend of hair treatment that has gained huge popularity in Korea and it's the best hair treatment for damaged hair while doing rebonding or perming and if you have hair like mine, as you can see in the 'before' picture, very dry, stiff and damaged, I would recommend you to take Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding or Perming because the chemical products used are very mild and also the rebonding or perming process has combined together with Mucota treatment which resulting in healthy beautiful bouncy hair!

The senior Korean hair stylist at Apgujeong Hair Studio assigned to transform my hair, Ann, did a wonderful job! The transformation was amazing and I felt very happy & satisfied with my brand new hair! I felt like I was reborn! Detailed & honesty were my first impression on Ann. Joy & satisfaction were my second impression!

Ann is a very skilled senior hair stylist at Apgujeong Hair Studio. What I like about her is she's very detailed and honest about the style that suits me according to my facial features rather than following the latest Korean trend which I really appreciate her honest opinion so much! I have habit of crossing my legs when I sit down and Ann told me not to do that & asked me to sit straight so my shoulders would be straight and she could do nice & detailed hair cutting on me. She analyzed and carefully cut my hair! To be honest, it's hard to find such a detailed hair stylist in cutting hair but Ann is very professional in her profession which makes me comfortable and wanting to come back to her to make my hair beautiful in the future!

Ann also told me that with my short forehead, it's best to keep my fringe long. Forget about the latest trend, Korean see-through bang, it isn't suitable for everybody. If it looks good on others, it may not look good on me, so it's best to stick to my own style! And if I think again, she's right! From what I see from my own shameless selfie pic :p I look so much better with no fringe rather than whatever latest trend, see-through bang etc. I can't explain why but it's the feeling! Hahaa..
 
To make me look fresh and young, Ann also cut my hair (of course cut my damaged hair away too, yay!) to below-shoulder length which I super duper love! It's my favorite length, not too long but not too short, yet making me look fresh and young! Hooray!! Besides, Ann also suggested me to go for strong yet natural C-curls with the combination of inward and outward C-curls that will bring the sweet and feminine side of mine! Bravo!!

And so the 3.5 hour process started! I would say it depends on your hair type, the process could take longer than 3.5 hours if you have never done any rebonding or perming before. Since my hair was seriously damaged, for each process, the waiting time was only 10-15 minutes. Ann took her professionalism very well in transforming my hair :) she cared my hair condition more than anything else!

Before the first step of volume rebonding, Ann applied leave on hair treatment for 10 minutes and rinsed it off, it was like pre-rebonding process, preparing my hair, so it won't get damaged. Ann also mixed Mucota treatment into my volume rebonding process, so my hair condition would stay as healthy as possible. For my first process, the relaxant or cream softener, the waiting time was only 10 minutes before rinsing it off because my hair was very dry and damaged.

Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding, 1st step


And the process started!

 
Feeling super excited!

Ann straigtened my wavy hair

 
and applied the 1st step which was cream softener

 
and then waiting...
 
 
Rinsed off and blow-dried

The next step was my favorite! It was the hair curling! I think I look kinda cute with lots of curlers on my head hahaa. Next, neutralizer to restructure my hair and make it nice C-curls I wanted and the process wasn't long too, about 10-15 minutes before rising off due to my hair condition. Every process of Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding included the application of Mucota treatment products to make sure my hair wasn't damaged further and to reverse the damage and to turn it into brand new soft & bouncy natural C-curl hair :)

2nd step, neutralizer


Curling process and waiting!!

 
 
nice curl, right? but not ready yet!
 

last step, almost done!
 

After rinsing off, the process of omega volume rebonding was pretty much done and the next step was hair treatment as you can see, the cute syringe filled with hair treatment goodness! Nice!

 
steaming & waiting
 
 
Mucota Hair Treatment has 3 steps:

Step 1: Mucota Scena Adel (Moisture Base For Treatment)

Adel contains Maltose - based Millet Jelly (starch syrup element) and ceramide 1 ●  2 ●  3 ● 6II that improves hair condition, Adel keeps and supply deep hydration which penetrates into the cortex (core of the hair). Internal permeation typed moisture holding elements in Adel keeps hair soft and hydrated before next treatment.


Step 2: Mucota Scena Brava (Repair damaged hair and keep better condition) 

Contains 5 kinds of hair repair elements to repair various damages. Also, to keep these elements inside hair, Brava contains reactive ceramide-like ingredients which is effective for repairing.


BRAVA contains 5 kinds of hair repair elements to repair various damages. Also, to lock these elements in the hair, Brava contains reactive ceramide like ingredients that prevents from nutrients from flowing out of the hair. Thus, it’s effective for repairing several damages.
BRAVA contains matrix keratin and fibril keratin which make up hair cortex. It's repair components can heal various damages. Enhanced Amino acid which is an advance CMC(Cell Membrane Complex) component that is highly in efficacy for repair. Silk PPT(Polypeptide) has cuticle repairing effect and pearl proteins (Hydrolyzed Conchiolin) handles all kinds of damages.Both can be found in Brava!

Step 3: Mucota Scena Calore (Protect cuticle and get healthier hair)

After repairing inside hair, Calore repairs cuticle damage to keep penetrated elements and improve beautiful luster. It gives hair silky texture and puts outmost cuticle back to protect hair from external damage.
After repairing cortical cell of the hair, Calore repairs the cuticle layer. It coats the outer cuticles with superlipidure to obtain beautiful and luscious hair. Packed with 2 kinds of cuticle repair elements, it restores outmost cuticle back to ideal state to protect hair from external damage

Ann also recommended me to use Mucota Aire, non rinse out type hair treatment, veil for straight 10 to prevent my hair from damage like heat of a dryer and UV rays. This treatment is suitable for me who would really love to have smooth and silky finish and to keep my hair moisturized. I'm using Mucota Aire treatment on regular basis after I wash my hair, apply it on my damp hair and dry my hair using hairdryer by twisting my hair using my fingers. As result, my curls are as beautiful and as bouncy as ever! Would really recommend this treatment if you have any rebonding or perming done and you want to maintain beautiful & healthy hair :)

 
and it was all done in 3.5 hours time! Nice!
 
 
Overall, I was very happy and satisfied with my hair, done by Ann from Apgujeong Hair Studio at Tampines One branch and I will come back to Ann for my hair transformation again :)

My hair was so nice! Soft, thick and natural looking! Super love it!

 

"After"

 
I kinda like the sexy 'Korean feel' look :p
 
 
with my gorgeous Korean stylist, Ann :)
 

For my long hair, Mucota Omega Volume Rebonding + Mucota Hair Treatment is S$513. You can check out more info & pricing from Apgujeong website: http://www.apgujeonghair.com/

 
Apgujeong @ Tampines 1 10 Tampines Central, #04-27
Tampines 1 Shopping Mall, Singapore 529536

(Directly connected to Tampines MRT Station)
Opening Hours: 10.30am - 9.00pm Daily
(Including Weekends & Public Holidays)

Telephone & Mobile:
+65 67811052 | 94575780

No comments:

Post a Comment