Wednesday 14 December 2016

(Sponsored Review) ACUVUE® Oasys1-Day Review and Eye Health Check by Nanyang Optical


Hello Beautiful Friends,
 
I have been wearing contact lenses as long as I can remember, from I was 19 years old to now 33 years old, that's about 14 long years. I can say I have a lot of experiences in wearing different type of contact lenses. Some brands were really comfortable and some were pain in my precious eyes. Eyes are so precious and thus choosing the right contact lens is very important as I don't want to risk my eyes having red eyes or eye infection which I did have in the past. In the past, I used to wear 30 day colored contact lenses and it was because I was too lazy to wash my contact lenses with contact lens solution so I basically just removed & dumped it into contact lens cases that's it! As a result, my eyes were burning and I was having super painful red eyes (infection) It was horrible and took me a few days to feel better!
 
So I learned from my experience and I'm glad that ACUVUE® is offering me to have my first experience at ACUVUE® Experience Centre and to have my comprehensive eye health check and lens fitting experience at the Centre. The Optical Shop I visited was Nanyang Optical at Compass One because it's the nearest shop to my house and my experience with Hui Min, The Eye Care Professional there was really excellent. Hui Min was really friendly and patient in explaining to me my eyes' health & condition as well as which ACUVUE® product is suitable for my eyes.

Nanyang Optical at Compass One
 
ACUVUE The Lens That Changes Everything
 
The first check was to check rough estimation of my power and to check cornea base curve using this white equipment.
 
 
This is how it looks like!

 
Checking in progress! Nope, no pain at all!
 
and still checking...

And then checking my power...

 
I was so sure my power has increased a lot since my last eye check up was more than 3 years ago.

And I was right hahaaa... My eye sight is getting worse.

Then proceeded with this equipment to check my cornea health using slit lamp and the result was ....... GOOD! Thankfully!

No pain at all!
 
Hui Min was really professional and made me feel super relaxed during the whole eye check process.

 
And my new power. Right: adjusted at -5.00 and Left: adjusted at -4.25. That was about -0.75 increment for each eye. I shall stop reading my phone or watching video from my iPad in the dark. My eye sight is getting worse!
 
 
I was recommended to use ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day because I have dry eyes and I wear contact lenses for long hours, this is why ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day will be the best option for me based on my lifestyle! And for those of you who are transiting into a more demanding lifestyle as first jobbers, ACUVUE® Oasys1-Day can absolutely unlock your career goals because you need to wear the most comfortable contact lens to work harder to achieve your goals and perform better especially if you are working longer hours:)
 
 WHY ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe?
 

 
Because consumers nowadays have more demanding lifestyle so they need a lens that can maintain peak performance throughout the day to keep up with their demanding days. It reduces frictional energy for effortless blinking, to minimize feeling of eye fatigue.
 

  
What is important in a Contact Lens?
 
Wetting Technology, Modulus, Base Curves, Infinity Edge Design, Co-Efficient of Friction, Highest UV Protection, Breathability and Ease of Handling
 
ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day provides:
 
1) Highest level of UV protection
2) Enhanced Moisture Network
3) Tear-like Molecules
4) Hydrated Silicone
5) Increased diameter
6) Enlarged Optic Zone
7) Optimized packaging solution
 
The Lens Designed to Provide Performance Throughout Demanding Days
 
1) Revolutionary HydraLuxe Technology: Tear-Infused Design to minimize eye fatigue
2) The Lens that has it all: unbeaten immediate & end-of-day comfort
3) Optimized eye health with highest UV protection
 
 
My Review: I was given a few sets of ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day to try and it's truly the most comfortable contact lenses I have ever worn in the entire 14 years of my contact lens wearing history. It's so comfortable that I feel like wearing nothing. It can last me up to 12 hours and I still feel pretty much the same like the first few hours wearing it. No irritation, no red eyes, nothing at all! It's so suitable to wear when I need to blog long hours in front of my laptop or I am in the air conditioned room that often makes my eyes feel so dry. I would highly recommend this! Plus I love the fact that the ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day is a daily contact lens, means I don't need to buy contact lens solution, easy to maintain and easy to bring and pack when I'm travelling! Double awesomeness!!
 
Wearing ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day, don't you think my eyes are glowing beautifully? :)
 
Truly The Lens That Keeps Up With My Demanding Days :)
 
 
ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day is retailing at $72 per box (30 lenses in a box). Special Promotion to my readers, download $30 e-voucher to try ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day (Voucher will also be valid for other keys brands - Define, MOIST for Astigmatism, MOIST Brand Multifocal) at http://www.acuvue.com.sg/e-voucher

I used the e-voucher to purchase 1-day ACUVUE Define contact lenses with Lacreon, The New Color, Radiant Bright, 30 lenses (with UV Blocking) in a box. I have been wearing 1-day ACUVUE Define for more than 3 years and I would say ACUVUE Define is the most comfortable colored contact lenses I've ever tried. It's so comfortable that I can wear it for more than 8 hours daily and my favorite part? It makes my eyes so pretty! It makes my eyes look bigger naturally. Previously I wore ACUVUE Define in Vivid Style and it remained my favorite brown color for so long until I finished wearing it and now I'm changing to Radiant Bright. The Radiant Bright Brown Color is so beautiful!And of course, it just feels good wearing comfortable contact lenses that make me pretty :)

 
Closer look of the beautiful colored contact lenses. ACUVUE Define Radiant Bright!
 
One eye wearing and one eye not wearing. Can you see the huge difference?
 
Can you see how bright my eyes are now?
 
Remember to visit your eye care professional every six months to review your eye health progress!

Comprehensive Eye Examination (worth S$60) for contact lens wearers:

1) Personalized consultation to understand your lifestyle and vision correction needs
2) Accurate vision measurement and prescription
3) Comprehensive eye health assessment
4) Detection of any signs of UV damage
5) Advise on contact lens fitting, removal and maintenance

In conclusion, I'm really satisfied with ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day and 1-day ACUVUE® Define. My eyes don't feel exhausted or heavy at the end of the day and it really does keep up with my demanding lifestyle! Thank you, ACUVUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment