Have you tried Avocado + Egg Yolk + Wheat Cereal Puree for your baby?
I tried and my baby quite liked it! :)
Avocado + Egg Yolk contain DHA which is very important in brain development. Providing an adequate amount of these nutrients will assist cognitive development at baby's crucial stage in life :)
Mashed egg yolks are safe for babies below 1 year old and after 1 year old, it's alright to introduce egg whites too.. I read that egg whites should be avoided if babies are below 1 year old due to allergy & high protein reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Avocado + Egg Yolk + Wheat Cereal Puree (6 months + )
1) Pick one ripe avocado, blend it and add warm water to get into puree consistency. Puree consistency looks smooth like yogurt!
2) Prepare 2 tbsp. of Frisocrem wheat-based milk cereal with warm water. You can choose other brands too as long as your baby likes it :)
3) Boil an egg in water and remove egg yolk and mash. I normally use half egg yolk.
4) Mix wheat cereal mixture with blended avocado and add mashed egg yolk. Stir well!
5) Ready & Serve! This recipe is very simple, yet very nutritious for baby :)
For more baby foods I home-made for my son, check out my recipes here :)