Thursday 12 December 2013

My Skin Care Routine Update ~ Dec'13

(This post is not sponsored at all)

Wonder what is my daily skin care routine look like as a mommy of a 7 month old baby?

Here's what I'm currently using right now :)

Day

1) Bio-Essence Spring Water. Find this very good to freshen my dull face :)
2) Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-on. My dark circles and puffy eyes are so bad, that's another blessed risk as a full time mom taking care a baby who wakes up 2 times midnight. I just bought this recently & I hope it really works yah :)
3) Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion. My skin has been so sensitive lately. Before using this lotion together with Hada Labo essence, my skin was pretty bad, I think it was due to sleeping in air-con room every night. I had red & dry patches on my cheeks and tiny bumpy spots (kind like acnes but I'm pretty sure, it's not acne. I think the cause of it is again my super dry skin)
4) Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence Ex. This is the last step I use on my face. Use this after spring water, eye roll-on & light lotion.
5) Kiel's Lip Balm

Short review about Hada-Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion & Moist Essence Ex.

After using both for 1 week, my dry skin has improved a lot. No more dry skin, no more tiny bumpy stuff on my face.. My face is super soft & super moisturized. Hada-Labo essence is perfect for day time where the weather is hot. This essence is not oily, absorbed quick & leaves a super soft moisturized effect on skin.. Great!!



Night:

(same products I use for day time except I replace Hada Labo Essence with Hada Labo Gokujyun cream at night)
1) Bio-Essence Spring Water
2) Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-on
3) Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion
4) Hada Labo Gokujyun Cream. This cream is so great for super dry skin like mine.. I have been using it for more than a week and I'm no longer have super dry skin.. Great to use if you have dry skin & you sleep in air-con room, I recommend this! No more bumpy thingy on my skin too :) I only use this at night because this cream is pretty thick and I sweat a lot taking care a hyper active baby in the afternoon, so not suitable for me to use in the afternoon. However, when I was having dry red patches on my cheeks, I applied this cream (very lightly) on the affected area and within 2 days, my dry red patches were gone! Great remedy for flaky skin :)
5) Kiel's Lip Balm

 
 
As a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom), I don't have luxury time to put so much stuff on my skin.. So, it's important to have 1 or 2 effective products I can both use day and night for less than 2 minutes each application.. I'm talking about saving time here :)
 
 
Take a good care of your skin, mommies (or non-mommies) ^^
 
 
~ Netty ~

No comments:

Post a Comment