Friday 24 January 2014

Chinese New Year Haul

I shopped for CNY and I was so thankful to my mil for letting me 'off baby duty' to go shoppingggg.... I shopped like a mad woman and of course I was much happier after making a big damage! :P Never mind, it's Chinese New Year :)

Here what I bought :)


This is my favorite buy, a super cute kitty dress ^^

This is what I'm going to wear for CNY

Bohemian Inspired Dress
 
Princess Dress

Another Princess Dress in Pastel Pink & I bought the matching ribbon belt too.. I love the 'U' neckline so so much! Too princessey & pretty


Bohemian Inspired

Pretty pink top with gold glittery details

I bought this one because dearest hubby & son have something like this, so I thought it's kind like family-tee :)
 
 Love this! Baseball shirt!
 
Oh, it's very vintage, yeah?

Korean Inspired Blazer, truly inspired by K-POP gal, gonna match this with white tank-top & short shorts...

Moustache shirt, again dearest son has something like this, so I want to have one too, like mom-son shirt :) and of course, it's cute too!
 
Sailor inspired shirt, too girly & pretty, isn't? Love love the cutie ribbon :)

Pretty shorts

Finally, pretty sandals :) I love both floral & ribbon, so these are so adorable :)


Until Next Haul,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment