Tuesday 8 April 2014

Baby Pasta with ABC Sauce

My baby has tried pasta! And he's 11 months old :)

What have your baby been eating?

The 1st pasta I tried on him was Heinz 7+ and it was super easy to cook and super tiny and soft too, thus, mommies don't need to worry about chocking ^^


I actually boiled the white codfish first, then I added baby pasta and boiled for another 5 minutes.


Preparing the sauce, I just simply named this as "ABC Sauce" as it's kind of mixed of everything..

There were broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, carrot, chicken and codfish hehe

Steamed for 20 minutes

Ready & Blend


Let's serve the prince, baby pasta with homemade ABC Sauce

 

I have tried to replace pasta with Mee-Sua (Flour Vermicelli) too in case he's bored with pasta or porridge :)


 
Happy eating, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment