Thursday 17 July 2014

Charee Eyelashes Review

I was so excited to receive a full box of eyelashes and this brand is pretty new to me and also my first time trying this brand. The beautiful eyelashes are from Charee. 100% hand made false lashes. I always love natural looking false lashes and I think putting false lashes can save my time in doing make up. Why did I say so? Simply because when I have no time, I will skip my eyeliner & mascara and go direct to my false eyelashes and viola! False eyelashes really make my eyes stand out without needing to put eyeliner and mascara (but of course when I have extra time, I will put a little effort to draw my eyes) ^^

Charee Lashes was born from the heart of beauty addict for beauty lovers. Perfection and Comfort are two special elements that Charee has in every piece of its gorgeous lashes. From the most natural lashes to the glamorous lashes, Charee's 10 pieces of gorgeous lashes are ready to embark beauty journey with beauty lovers around the world. Made by lash master in Indonesia and using only the best of synthetic fiber and clean & natural human hair, Charee lashes are now available at http://honeyzcube.com/ and retailed at SGD 7.99
 
A beautiful gift to brighten my days

 
Charee no. 4518 is pretty thick but lashes are looking pretty natural which I love :)

 
It's not only pretty but it's comfortable too
 

I'm thinking to wear it to a flirty date with dear husband, of course accompanied by a short girly dress too ;)


Charee no. 4501 is thick and dark in color, but it's also light and comfortable, so I'm thinking to wear this during a night out with my girl friends. Absolutely gorgeous to wear this for night event ^^
 

It makes my eyes stand out without feeling too overwhelming ;)


 
Charee no. 7464 is my favorite because it's so pretty. It's very natural, curly, not so thick (so much my liking), light and super comfortable.. I think no. 7464 is very girly too which reflects my personality. The pretty look yet natural is what I like the most. It's not even looking like I'm wearing false lashes but it's looking more like natural eyelashes that are naturally pretty and curly :)
 

Natural look is my favorite :)


It looks like I'm wearing minimal make-up but still looking fresh ;)


How pretty??? I can wear this every day ^^


 Charee no. 4460 is light, comfortable but pretty long and yes, very prettily-curly!

 
 My eyelashes looking like the super gorgeous and curly lashes Indian ladies have ^^

 
Can totally rock Bollywood or Arabic look, yeah?


Charee no. 7962 is very very natural and I think it's perfect when I have the craving to do Korean Inspired Look. Thinking of beautiful Korean actresses with their super flawless natural make-up, no.7962 is just perfect ;)


Super natural :)

 
Korean-Inspired Look, anyone?


Charee no.1313, oh wow!! This one is thick, dark in color and criss-cross type. I'm thinking to wear it to night event, like wedding dinner? This one will absolutely stand out ^.~


Looking pretty for wedding dinner? Wear this! And put on golden shimmery eye shadow with a long black dress, you will be a sexy goddess of the night!!


No. 1313 is so sexy and irresistible :D 


Charee no. 1045 is another favorite lashes of mine. It's light, comfortable and very natural and it's a criss-cross type too (which is pretty)


Very natural looking which I like :)


Thinking to create sexy yet natural cat eyes? Go for no.1045! ;)
 

Charee no. 5296 is one of my favorites too.. I would say it's medium thickness, dark in color, not-so-long and it's looking more like my natural eyelashes with mascara on. I don't think people will notice I'm actually wearing false eyelashes ;)


It's a perfect when I want a little "oomph.." without looking too overwhelming


Natural but still looking pretty ^^


Charee no. 4813 is another pretty pair. It's so luscious without looking so thick and heavy. The strands are not so dark or thick which I like and it's comfortable to put it on. 
 

Who says luscious eyelashes can't look natural? Charee no. 4813 can give me that luscious yet natural look ;)


I prove it right, see? It's luscious but natural :) Thinking to wear this during my romantic movie date with dear husband ^.~


Charee no. 4492 is lower false lashes. The first time I saw this, I immediately thought of Japanese Gyaru Girl. Although putting lower false lashes on is not as easy as putting upper false lashes on but practice makes perfect! With more practice and appropriate make-up look, every girl can absolutely rock that kind of "lower lash" look ^^


I'm wearing Charee no. 4492, lower lashes. What do you think? What I really think of lower lashes is that you can make it natural or Gyaru-kind, depending on the face make-up you put on. I can absolutely do "Gyaru" with no. 4492 but right now, I feel like I'm in the mood of natural make up, but emphasizing on "sharp" eyes, therefore I pick Charee no. 4813 for my upper lashes and Charee no. 4492 for my lower lashes. A perfect combination to create this look :)

P/S: A little tip: when you emphasize more on "eye" make-up, make sure that your eyebrows are looking natural (don't draw too thick, I prefer to use eyebrow powder instead). It's kind of balancing out the whole look without looking overwhelming. And of course, you can also put on pink, peach or orangey lipstick to complete the look :)


Happy Trying!!
 
 
Pssttt....I'm going to find out my 2nd child's baby gender next Friday when I'm 20 weeks plus pregnant and oh dear, I'm so nervous! Boy or Girl, I just want a healthy baby :)
 
Pic taken with Charee Lashes on (no. 4813 & no. 4492)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment