Monday 5 October 2015

Sample Store Ka Bloom + Launch of Sample Store's Mobile App

Last month, on 5th of September, I was invited to Sample Store Ka Bloom + event for the launch of Sample Store's Mobile App. Sample Store is now available on mobile phone. You can get the mobile app on Apple Store or Google Play now for free. You can also download it here at http://www.samplestore.com/mobileapp

Unfortunately I couldn't attend the event due to personal matters I needed to attend on that day. I will definitely attend the event next year

I have been a big fan of Korean beauty products for more than 10 years and now thanks to Sample Store & Cathy Doll for sending me super nice Korean beauty products to try and review on my blog, my skin looks greater now! Cathy Doll is a brand from Thailand, selling Korean beauty products available at http://www.karmarts.com.sg


And here's my review:

1) Cathy Doll Water Splash Essence


This product is all the time best seller! It contains mineral water essence and glutathione to hydrate skin, instantly brighten and effectively moisturize. After putting water splash essence on my face, I feel so fresh and I am surprised with the instant brightening effect. Before VS after, you can see "after" is brighter than "before" it really works as it claims!


2) Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen


This is also another best seller product I like. It has highly efficient UV Protection SPF 50+ PA+++ and L-Glutathione Magic cream to brighten dull skin, moisturize dry skin, conceal spots/blemishes and it's also paraben-free, waterproof and non chalky formula. What I love from this whitening sunscreen is the cooling effect and it doesn't feel sticky at all which I like and it does have instant brightening effect as you can see from my pic. A perfect solution to look good and fresh for morning jog under hot sun in just 1 minute!


3) Cathy Doll CC Cream Speed White


The onsen mineral water technology deeply moisturizes dry skin, formulated to feel lightweight and grease free and it also contains SPF50+ PA+++ which I like. What I love from this CC cream is the lightweight effect on my face. It also brightens my face instantly. Lightweight and grease free are formulas needed for hot & humid country like Singapore where we sweat a lot more!

Can you tell my complexion looks better?


4) Cathy Doll CC Speed White Powder Pact


Less oil, lightweight, easy to spread and paraben free formula. It also has SPF40 PA+++ formula which I like. This one is my perfect quick solution when I need to rush out with my 2 kids. I just need a few applications of CC Speed White Powder Pact with lipstick and I'm done & ready to go out with good complexion! It really has immediate result to brighten my skin and maintain a smooth complexion all day long!



I'm really happy with Cathy Doll products. The packaging and overall look are really pretty, girly and attractive which I super love and seriously irresistible!

Thank you Cathy Doll for making me look good in just a few minutes time!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment