Monday 28 March 2016

My most fav lip color, Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint

I'm super in love with Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint. And this probably gonna be my only lip product I bought 3 full size in different colors.

I started with trying the sample product of Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint in Hot Pink & Red when I was travelling and oh Gosh, I have been hooked!

I would rate this 5 out of 5 seriously! The price, I've forgotten, below $15 each I think which is so affordable and worth to buy (price VS quality wise)

What I love the most about Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint:

1) Non-drying formula, I don't even need extra lipgloss before or after
2) The color is so pretty, so close to pretty Korean actresses' lip color from the drama series I watch
3) It compliments well when I wear Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint together with Magic Cushion that gives me that ''wet dewy'' look which I love. It really promotes sweet natural fresh look just like pretty Korean ladies.
4) The color is long lasting. Even after I eat or drink something, the color is still there (it fades a little only but overall I can still see some kind of pinkish color on my lips) Absolutely my lips don't look pale even after I eat or drink :)
5) It doesn't taste or smell funny! It smells pretty good actually!
6) I can use it on my cheeks as well to give me natural look (and yes compliments well with Magic Cushion on my cheeks)
7) I can create beautiful gradient lips with one or two combined colors

Overall, I think this is so far the best lip color/tint I have ever tried from Etude House :) And if you like Korean make-up/inspired look, Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint is a must to buy!

Color from left to right: Red, Hot Pink, Orange

Orange is so far the most natural (nude) color on my lips. It's so nude that it looks like I'm not wearing any lip color at all but my lips still don't look pale at all. It's a little pinkish on my lips but the pinkish color is more towards natural lip color. I normally wear this color when I don't feel like putting any make up (like the pic below, I have no make up, just dabbing a little bit of magic cushion on my face). Would like to suggest this color if you like natural look the most!


Red is also another pretty & striking color. Don't worry about the label saying red, definitely it doesn't look red on my lips, it's more like pretty dark pink on my lips. I love to wear this color when I feel like putting on some make-up, doing my hair and dressing up! It's also a pretty color to put on my cheeks but watch out, it can turn really red on cheeks. I normally apply 2 tiny thin dots on my cheeks, even it out and layer up with magic cushion on my cheeks to create natural dewy complexion :)


My favorite color is hot pink! I think I have used almost 30-40% of its content hahaa.. The label says hot pink but it looks more like light pink to me which I super love! This color compliments my complexion very well! The color is not only natural but it brings out my fair complexion very well and it goes very well with my make-up! The color is not too bright, not too pale and not too dark as well. It's almost like natural pinkish lip color but in a more innocent way hahaa... Best of it is I can create gradient lips with this color (see pic below). I can put on one layer and put another thicker layer on inner side of my lips to middle part of my lips to create that innocent look :P Absolutely it's a nice color for fair/medium skin tone and perfect for Ulzzang inspired look :)

Best thing about this color, hot pink is that I can put it on my cheeks and it's the best color that suits my skin so much! Just 2 dots on my cheeks and even it out will do the trick! My cheeks are instantly glowing without any efforts! I have been using this color on my cheeks for quite a while & been skipping blusher (I find powder blusher looks unnatural and looks too made-up) altogether. Would recommend this color as cheek tint! It works so well!

A little of suggestion, if you plan to put lip tint on your cheeks, I would suggest you put super thin layer first because the color will get darker after 1 hour or more. I remember putting on so many dots on my face, thinking I couldn't see the color, I went out and when I came back home, my cheeks were super red! Gosh, it was embarrassing! Normally, 2 tiny dots are more than enough! But if you happen to put too much, you can use Magic Cushion to even it out!


Below is the combination of 2 colors: Red and Hot Pink to create pretty gradient lips. Hot pink on my whole lips (apply thin layer) and red on the inner side of my lips to middle part of my lips. And the result of the combination is amazing! Naturally beautiful lip color! And Korean ladies have been wearing a lot of this color with gradient effect and it brings out their fair complexion even better! It's a perfect combination when I feel like putting on make up or dressing up!


I'm really happy with Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint and I hope they come out with more colors in the future :) I hope my sharing is useful!
 
 
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment